Anyone may become a member of BISC. The cost of membership is $12.
Download the Membership Form (PDF), fill it in, and mail it with your check to:
Bainbridge Island Senior Center
370 Brien Ave.
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Would You Like to Help Even More?
You can contribute to BISC through One Call for All.
Some other ways to give:
- Include the Senior Center in your will (a bequest) which will benefit others.
- Make sure your family knows you want to designate the Senior Center for Memorial Contributions.
- Donate stocks to avoid high capital gains taxes.
- Donate a portion of your IRA distribution to avoid taxes on it.
- If you know of a foundation, let the BISC Treasurer know and we — with you — can ask for a grant from them.
The Senior Center is a non-profit organization that gives you a tax deduction.
All gifts of any size are greatly appreciated and go towards helping others enjoy their aging.