Anyone may become a member of BISC. The cost of membership is $20 a calendar year.
As a member you receive our bi-monthly catalog in the mail, are invited to members-only parties and other events, and receive our weekly email promoting activities. You also enjoy discounts!
FOB FRIDAY SAVINGS: Many area merchants encourage your membership by offering a 10% discount every Friday when you show your membership keytag (or fob).
- Bainbridge Arts & Crafts … 151 Winslow Way East
- Bainbridge Island Community Pharmacy … 124 Winslow Way West
- Bainbridge Island Senior Center Thrift Store … 370 Brien Dr. Southeast
- Bon Bon … 230 Winslow Way East
- Churchmouse Yarns & Tea … 118 Madrone Lane
- Covet … 278 Winslow Way East
- Dana’s Show House … 194 Winslow Way East
- Eagle Harbor Book Company … 157 Winslow Way East
- Esther’s … 181 Winslow Way East, Suite D
- Fairy Tale Dental … 115 Hall Brothers Loop NW, Suite 105
- Jane Schupay E JANE DESIGN (Clay Artist) … (415) 407-6268
- Lollipops … 278 Winslow Way East #102
- Paraffine … 152 Winslow Way East
- Plum … 124 Winslow Way East
- Salt House Mercantile … 119 Winslow Way East
- Shirvan Rug Gallery … 424 Winslow Way East
- Tango Zulu … 146 Winslow Way West
- The Berry Patch … 104 Winslow Way West
- The Traveler .. 256 Winslow Way East
- Whimsy … 275 High School Road NE
- Wildernest … 310 Winslow Way East
- Willowtree Market … 169 Winslow Way East
Perhaps most importantly, your membership helps the Center demonstrate the breadth and depth of our community support, improving our standing in grant applications and other initiatives.
Download the Membership application form (PDF), fill it in, and mail it with your check to:
Bainbridge Island Senior Center
370 Brien Ave.
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
You can renew your membership online (once you have a membership FOB). You’ll need to set up an account on MyActiveCenter here.
You can also download a Medical Waiver (PDF).
Would You Like to Help Even More?
You can contribute to BISC through One Call for All.
Some other ways to give:
- Include the Senior Center in your will (a bequest) which will benefit others.
- Make sure your family knows you want to designate the Senior Center for Memorial Contributions.
- Donate stocks to avoid high capital gains taxes.
- Donate a portion of your IRA distribution to avoid taxes on it.
- If you know of a foundation, let the BISC Treasurer know and we — with you — can ask for a grant from them.
The Senior Center is a non-profit organization that gives you a tax deduction.
All gifts of any size are greatly appreciated and go towards helping others enjoy their aging.