Anyone may become a member of BISC. The cost of membership is $20.
Download the Membership application form (PDF), fill it in, and mail it with your check to:
Bainbridge Island Senior Center
370 Brien Ave.
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
You can also download a Medical Waiver (PDF).
Many area merchants encourage your membership by offering a 10% discount every Friday when you show your membership keytag (or fob). We call it Fob Friday!
- Salt House Mercantile … 119 Winslow Way East
- Bon Bon … 230 Winslow Way East
- The Traveler .. 256 Winslow Way East
- The Berry Patch … 104 Winslow Way West
- Paraffine … 152 Winslow Way East
- Tango Zulu … 146 Winslow Way West
- Bainbridge Island Community Pharmacy … 124 Winslow Way West
- Lollipops … 278 Winslow Way East #102
- Covet … 278 Winslow Way East
- Fairy Tale Dental … 115 Hall Brothers Loop NW, Suite 105
- Shirvan Rug Gallery … 424 Winslow Way East
- Dana’s Show House … 194 Winslow Way East
- Plum … 124 Winslow Way East
- Esther’s … 181 Winslow Way East, Suite D
- Churchmouse Yarns & Tea … 118 Madrone Lane
- Whimsy … 275 High School Road NE
- Bainbridge Arts & Crafts … 151 Winslow Way East
- Bainbridge Island Community Pharmacy … Winslow Green
- Jane Schupay E JANE DESIGN (Clay Artist) … (415) 407-6268
- Bainbridge Island Senior Center Thrift Store
Would You Like to Help Even More?
You can contribute to BISC through One Call for All.
Some other ways to give:
- Include the Senior Center in your will (a bequest) which will benefit others.
- Make sure your family knows you want to designate the Senior Center for Memorial Contributions.
- Donate stocks to avoid high capital gains taxes.
- Donate a portion of your IRA distribution to avoid taxes on it.
- If you know of a foundation, let the BISC Treasurer know and we — with you — can ask for a grant from them.
The Senior Center is a non-profit organization that gives you a tax deduction.
All gifts of any size are greatly appreciated and go towards helping others enjoy their aging.