Anyone may become a member of BISC. The cost of membership is $12.
Download the Membership Form (PDF), fill it in, and mail it with your check to:
Bainbridge Island Senior Center
370 Brien Ave.
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
You can also download a Medical Waiver (PDF).
Would You Like to Help Even More?
You can contribute to BISC through One Call for All.
Some other ways to give:
- Include the Senior Center in your will (a bequest) which will benefit others.
- Make sure your family knows you want to designate the Senior Center for Memorial Contributions.
- Donate stocks to avoid high capital gains taxes.
- Donate a portion of your IRA distribution to avoid taxes on it.
- If you know of a foundation, let the BISC Treasurer know and we — with you — can ask for a grant from them.
The Senior Center is a non-profit organization that gives you a tax deduction.
All gifts of any size are greatly appreciated and go towards helping others enjoy their aging.